with the support of
IBA-VIAC CDRC VIENNA
The Mediation and Negotiation Competition
Save the Date: The 5th edition of IBA-VIAC CDRC Vienna will take place from 6-10 July 2019. Sign up to our newsletter to stay posted for updates!
CDRC: Consensual Dispute Resolution Competition Vienna
The Alternative Dispute Resolution of a new Generation is Consensual. Mediation and Negotiation are the processes of choice to allow parties to keep full control and decisive power over their international business disputes. Mediation and Negotiation skills will be core competencies of the next generation of managers and lawyers. The Consensual Dispute Resolution Competition (CDRC) Vienna is your platform to build skills, experience and brilliance in this field and to exchange, learn and grow with the stars of the world of Consensual Dispute Resolution.
Read more in CDRC Vienna – The Competition
IBA-VIAC CDRC Vienna 2019
- Teams. 33 teams
- Format. 4 preliminary rounds, 7 rounds total, more than 50 sessions
- Session Structure. 1 student mediator, 2 student negotiators on each side, 135 minutes, 3 assessors per session
- Case. Based on the 2019 Willem C. Vis International Commerical Arbitration Moot Problem
- Venue. Juridicum Wien
- Expert Feedback. From 60+ top Mediation and Negotiation professionals around the world
- Networking. Daily social events in an international but personal setting
- Training Opportunities. Mediation and Negotiation trainings around the event
The 2019 competition rules will be online from 1 December 2018. For more details please see our 2018 Competition Rules .
Application for 2019
Application for Teams and Experts starts on 1 December. Please sign up for our newsletter to stay informed.
IbA-VIAC CDRC Vienna is generously sponsored by
wE ARE ALSO KINDLY supported by