with the support of
The IBA-VIAC Mediation and Negotiation Competition
Safe the Date: The 3rd edition of CDRC Vienna will take place from 10-14 July 2017. Sign up to our newsletter to stay posted for updates!
CDRC: Consensual Dispute Resolution Competition Vienna
The Alternative Dispute Resolution of a new Generation is Consensual. Mediation and Negotiation are the processes of choice to allow parties to keep full control and decisive power over their international business disputes. Mediation and Negotiation skills will be core competencies of the next generation of managers and lawyers. The Consensual Dispute Resolution Competition (CDRC) Vienna is your platform to build skills, experience and brilliance in this field and to exchange, learn and grow with the stars of the world of Consensual Dispute Resolution.
Read more in CDRC Vienna – The Competition
This was CDRC Vienna 2016 ..
- Teams. 30 teams
- Format. 4 preliminary rounds, 7 rounds total, more than 50 sessions
- Session Structure. 1 student mediator, 2 student negotiators on each side, 135 minutes, 2-3 assessors per session
- Case. Based on the 2016 Willem C. Vis International Commerical Arbitration Moot Problem
- Venue. WU Wien – University of Economics and Business Vienna
- Expert Feedback. From 60 top Mediation and Negotiation professionals around the world
- Networking. Daily social events in an international but personal setting
- Training Opportunities. Mediation and Negotiation trainings around the event
For more details please see our 2016 Competition Rules
Application for Students and Experts for the 2017 competition will start on 1 December 2016. Please sign up for our newsletter to stay informed.
CDRC Vienna 2016 is generously sponsored by
CDRC is also supported by