:: Young Global Ambassador Programme (YGAP)
pages in this category:
CDRC Young Global Ambassador Programme (YGAP)
Are you passionate about mediation and negotiation? Do you want to be part of changing how a new generation will resolve conflicts? Are you proactive and communicative? Then the CDRC Global Young Ambassador Programme might be for you!
CDRC Vienna invites young professionals to become part of its global network and to help it spread the concept of its mission and its enthusiasm for mediation and negotiation. Young professionals can apply to become the ambassador of their region to help represent CDRC Vienna and create a mutual opportunity to connect with a diverse community of students, professionals, institutions and organizations around the world.
CDRC Vienna’s Young Global Ambassador Programme aims to
- raise awareness of the purpose and the contours of international commercial mediation and negotiation.
- encourage the collaboration between law, business, academia and institutions to join forces for a new way to resolving disputes.
- promote greater understanding and closer relations between CDRC Vienna and experts and institutions around the world.
- create a community of Ambassadors who unite in the mission to advance the use of mediation in their respective regions.
- be a forum for young professionals and mediation zealots to exchange expertise, ideas and experience in mediations and related activities.
- create and nurture links with other organizations around the world with similar or complementary aims and objectives.
What can you offer as a CDRC Ambassador?
Enthusiasm and passion are the lifelines of CDRC Vienna and its Young Global Ambassador Programme. We are starting something new and big and need equally inspired young professionals to drive and promote CDRC Vienna and help develop its reach and impact. We look for people that are well connected in the ADR community of their region and that would like to help spread our mission to students, professionals, ADR centres and in law and business. We also hope that you will able to join us for our annual event in Vienna.
What can we offer as CDRC Vienna?
As a Young Global Ambassador you will be joining the CDRC Vienna family and enter a network of mediation and negotiation students and experts. Being part of this network will enable you to meet the organizers and supporters of the competition and will allow you to connect with many experts and institutions for CDRC. You will receive a free invite to join our annual event, giving you the opportunity to join a 5-day event of global mediation and negotiation enthusiasts in Vienna, including all training, mediation sessions and side events.
During your time as a CDRC Ambassador we will support you to independently build an understanding between CDRC Vienna and the mediation community in your region. As our Ambassadors, you will be actively mentored and will benefit from hands-on experience, working in your region towards developing relationships with CDRC Vienna. Unfortunately, CDRC cannot not cover any costs involved with being a CDRC Ambassador.
To apply, please fill in the application form by the 31st of August, 2016.
The intake of CDRC Young Global Ambassadors takes place on a rolling basis throughout the year. The YGAP has a limited amount of slots; it open to former participants of CDRC only. Ambassador status is generally created for a 1-year period and is reviewed on a regular basis.
For more information, please contact YGAP Chair, Gracious Timothy at email@example.com
Young Global Ambassadors